Tuesday, January 15, 2008

January!

Today we found a great park fairly close to our house. Its right about 60 degrees so it was a beautiful day! To get her to smile in this picture I had to hold a cracker out infront of the camera and her little face lit up!



















These are of Mitchell at his Little Tots Sport Class on Saturdays. They do two weeks of Basketball, two weeks of football and then one week of t-ball and soccer. Mitchell LOVED it. When the coach would tell them to go get drinks Mitchell would tell her that he wasnt out of energy yet, then would follow her around talking her ear off!























5 comments:

Erica said...

I didn't realize you guys are living in Vegas. We do too. Where are you guys living. We live in Aliante.

Anonymous said...

Emily you kids are ADORABLE!!! I am trying to be better at updating my blog per your request.

Mandy said...

Okay, I officially have weather envy. It isn't too cold here, but I can't remember the last time I saw the sun. We certainly haven't been to the park recently! Gwennie is so cute, I could look at pictures of her all day.

joni said...

Emily, Hey your pictures are so cute!! okay, today Danielle bit taytes hands. Ahhhhh!!! Parenting is tough sometimes. I love that sports thing. I am jealous of the weather too!!!

Melissa Monday said...

Okay, you're making me miss Las Vegas. We were hit with a huge snow storm today. We can't got anywhere. I do like Alden not having to go to school today. I love having him home.