Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gwendolyns turn


I noticed alot of my posts have been centered on Mitchell. So here are some pictures of Gwen.
When I found out that I was having a girl I was so sad and depressed about it for two weeks straight. I REALLY wanted Mitchell to have a little brother. Now that she is here I cant imagine anything different. She has brought such a sweet and gentle spirit into our home. She is so much fun. I hope we have several more girls!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

She sure is cute! Little girls are sweet, aren't they? I find such relief when Braden has been so crazy and then I just go hold Kaylie. What a sweetie!

Widdison Family said...

Hey Emily, your blog is so stinkin cute. I love mitchell's comments. He is so funny. I saw on one of your comment thingys something about a cookbook. Is it a good one? Do I need it?