Sunday was a big day. It was Mitchells 4th birthday and his first day as a Sunbeam. We were lucky enough to have my Mom and sister with us for the weekend. My Mom helped me cut and put together a Bumblebee birthday cake. It turned out perfect and Mitchell was very excited about it!



Here is Mitchell at church getting ready to be a Sunbeam. If you think it looks like he has been crying your right. He had his yearly birthday fit that morning!
Over Christmas my sister asked if I thought I would cry when he goes to Kindergarten. I said no, he will be ready and I will be ready. YA RIGHT! On Sunday I walked him into the primary room to take him to Sunbeams and I totally lost it. I bawled and bawled. I later saw him walking down the hallway with his teacher and I bawled some more. He loved primary and was still talking about his class and his teacher this morning. If I cant handle primary I definitely will not be able to handle Kindergarten.

Over Christmas my sister asked if I thought I would cry when he goes to Kindergarten. I said no, he will be ready and I will be ready. YA RIGHT! On Sunday I walked him into the primary room to take him to Sunbeams and I totally lost it. I bawled and bawled. I later saw him walking down the hallway with his teacher and I bawled some more. He loved primary and was still talking about his class and his teacher this morning. If I cant handle primary I definitely will not be able to handle Kindergarten.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mitchell! Cute cake too, can we have some :)
I got a little misty when I took Alice in to Sunbeams too. She is so ready though!
I think it'll be the Primary teachers who'll bawl when Braden gets to their class! He's so crazy! Cute cake!
I cried when we sent Alden to Sunbeams, but Kindergarten is way, way, WAY worse, at least the anticipation of it is. The first day was easier than I thought because he was so incredibly excited. I LOVE his teacher, so that helped a lot too. Mitchell is a adorable. Are you still in the Desert Breeze ward?
Post a Comment