
This is Mitchell.
He turned 4 years old yesterday.
His favorite color is blue.
He likes shirts with stripes.
He loves Transformers and Superheros.
Flash is his favorite superhero.
Bumblebee is his favorite Transformer.
He loves cottage cheese and yogurt.
He has the first 5 Articles of Faith memorized.
He loves swimming and isnt afraid of going under the water.
He is a good mommys helper.
Mitchell loves playing board games.
He makes a new friends every where we go.
He cant wait for his Uncle Mark to come home from his mission.
He loves to cuddle.
He loves reading books and practicing writing his ABC's.
Mitchell has very blue eyes.
He loves his Papa and Nana and Aunts and Uncles.
He HATES the snow.
He loves his sister Gwendolyn and is a WONDERFUL big brother.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mitchell! We had it on our calendar, but forgot to call! I hope it was a good one!
Hey Emily, Your kids are so cute too. I laughed when I read that Mitchells favorite food is cottage cheese because I remember in omaha that is like all he ate!! He is so cute.
Post a Comment