Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

2 comments:
hey, thank you for posting that. I had heard about it, but hadnt gotten a chance to see it, but I am glad I did. What a moving and wonderful tribute to such a wonderful man!
That was neat, thanks for sharing. I didn't know that Glenn Beck was LDS. That's neat to have one of the nation's leading conservative voices with and LDS (eternal) perspective.
Jordan
Post a Comment