Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Antenna
I promised myself and my sister that I would never ever do the silly baby girl antenna to Gwendolyn. But now that her hair is getting long I could not resist. I was sucked in!
Sorry Carolyn! I promise that I wont do it often but it is pretty cute.
2 comments:
Mandy
said...
Pebbles!
January 4, 2008 at 1:59 PM
Jenn
said...
I think it's cute!
January 4, 2008 at 2:48 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2012
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(37)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(19)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(60)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(9)
Glenn's Tribute to President Gordon B.Hinckley
Oh My Goodness
January!
Gwendolyns turn
January 6th Was A Big Day!
My gabby 4 year old!
Noses
Happy Birthday to you!
Antenna
►
2007
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
Friends and Family that Blog
April and Shaun
BJ and Candi
books your kid should read
Britney and Jaren
Brittney and Nate
Carolyn Anderson Photography
Corinne and Brian
Daren and Sunnie
Erica and Tracy
Janet and Dan
Jaymi and Dallas
Jer and Kristi
Jillian
Jordan and Jen
Josie and Cliff
Kristin and Bret
Mandy and Michael
Melissa and Michael
Scott and Charity
She Does Hair
Tamy and Rick
Teri
Teri and Gary
The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
Will and Wendy
Zach and Mary
2 comments:
Pebbles!
I think it's cute!
Post a Comment