This morning Deven was leaving for work and Mitchell was upset that he was leaving. Our conversation went like this.
Mitchell: Dad I dont want you to go. Please dont ever leave.
Me: But I am fun to Mitchell. We will do something fun.
Mitchell: Your not fun. You havent even done anything funny yet this morning. Do something funny and I will decide if you are fun or not.
As it turns out I am actually not a funny person so he went back to begging Dad to stay home.
A few hours later we were playing with Gwennie on the floor and Mitchell said "Gwen do you realize that you have eyeballs?"
He cracks me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

2 comments:
That is hilarious. I need to id.on your blog more often. Kids say the darnedest things. Deven maybe funny, but sometimes he comes off as just ridiculous. If Mitchell can understand his sense of humor, he must be a pretty smart kid.
Jordan
I love the conversations that you have in your blog. They are great!
Post a Comment