Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So grateful....

for creative people who are willing to share their ideas with us (me) less creative people. I have found a couple new blogs that have very easy, cute crafts that me and the kids have been enjoying for Halloween.
The first thing we did were these cute pumpkin
and a couple of monsters....Gwendolyn named the purple vampire Edward. I have NO idea where she would have gotten that idea from.


Dont worry Mom, no canning jars were used in this activity!

The instructions and more cute ideas can be found here. I check her blog everyday hoping for a new idea.

The other craft we have been busy with is these spooky Halloween silhouettes. The instructions can be found here.

Please excuse the hair and the pj's. Mitchell has afternoon Kindergarten so we do everything else in the morning!

Here is the finished project!





I also wonder how I have lived 31 years without knowing about Modge Podge! I am addicted.

3 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

So cute! Where is the mom of the year award? - cause they need to get it to you quick! You amaze me.

Mandy said...

We are totally doing that this weekend! Thanks for the idea.

vcsings said...

I don't know why on Jenn's and on your blog I cannot see the words unless I highlight the blank space, then I can see the words in the highlight. Weird. Such cute crafts and yes, I guess you can call it a "Pumkin Patch" if you want to. You are a great mommy! Wish I could come down with Brianna to visit. Love you all!