On Saturday we took our yearly trip to the ole' punkin patch. Is it still called a pumpkin patch if its in the middle of the city in an empty parking lot?

Jack enjoying a piece of straw.
Mitchell has never been a fan of the petting zoo.
A couple trips down the giant slide.
Gwennie getting ready to go down.
The bounce house
Picking out their pumpkins. I really appreciate that the kids pick out the smallest pumpkins possible.
Gracie and Jack pretty much slept the whole time.

3 comments:
Las Vegas Pumpkin Patches are one of a kind aren't they? That is where you are still isn't it? Your kids are so adorable! I cannot believe you have 4! Last time we saw eachother, you just had 1!
I love sleeping babies. That looks like a fun place to pick pumpkins. My kids always want the small ones too.
How fun! Braden looked at this with me and now he won't quite asking me if we can go visit Mitchell - he misses him so much! You need a webcam soon!
Post a Comment