Last week we had to take Jackson to the eye doctor. We thought it was just for a slight lazy eye. Turns out that he needed glasses. Today we went to pick them up!
He couldnt be any cuter!





Now the fun begins of trying to get him to keep them on!
Now the fun begins of trying to get him to keep them on!

5 comments:
Cutest ever!
That is the cutest thing I have seen. We love our little Jackie!!
He'll get used to them. Tucker got them when he was really young also and once he figured out he could see better he left them on.
Love it! Aspen was 3 and never took them off I was amazed.
I agree, the glasses are cute, and when he figures out he can see better with them on, that's when the fun games start. Kind of like peek-a-boo with hide and seek all mixed up together. Have fun.
Post a Comment