Friday, October 23, 2009

Eye Balls on a fork!


Tonight was Mitchells school Halloween Carnival. They asked for donations for the bake sale. I decided to donate this.....

a forked eyeball. I got the idea and instructions from here .

They were pretty easy and a big hit at the carnival.



Ya know how some people become "that person". Like the lady who always brings the cupcakes to everything. I have decided that I want to be the "forked eyeball"lady. I cant think of one situation where a tin full of eyeballs on forks wouldnt be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Swordfish said...

Those are sooooo cute. I found that website also through yours somehow. I am also making them on Sunday for Colton's class on Monday. I think a bunch of 8-9 year olds will love them. I think I may be more excited.

Jillian said...

You are that mom that everyone says what how do you do it 4 kids and forked eyeballs! Love them! they are awesome! I bet you were the coolest mom!

Jenn said...

That's so funny - did you see My Big Fat Greek Wedding? They have a little joke about the aunt chasing her around with the forked eyeball! So cute!