Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The weather has finally cooled down enough that we can spend time outside but it is still warm enough that we can spend that time swimming.

The kiddos spent all afternoon swimming....



Eating Popsicles
Practicing walkingand looking cute!

Gwendolyn wore her goggles or "gobbles" as she like to call them, all afternoon. Mitchell would tell her that her goggles were foggy. She kept wanting to know why if her "gobbles" were froggy she couldnt see the frog.

This picture is for papa: Mitchell wanted you to see that he can put his head clear in the pool and stay there untill he counts to 10, sometimes 12!

4 comments:

vcsings said...

Cute pictures. It is getting cooler up here in the mornings and at night. I do not think we could swim anymore. Miss you guys already!

Mandy said...

Froggy gobbles. Hee hee!

Tamy said...

I had such a fun time holding Jack while you were visiting. Your kids are so cute.

Jenn said...

I can't believe you guys are still swimming! Well, I mean, I believe it cuz you're in Vegas, but it's so cold up here! It's hard to imagine! :D Cute pictures!