Saturday we loaded up the kids and headed to Boulder City to ride on the Southern Nevada Railroad and see the train museum. It was a 45 minute round trip ride. 

Jack watching the train pull up. Also a better view of his new haircut!
Waiting to board.
Riding the train

Gwendolyn doing the "Choo Choo"

Look at that double chin!! Every time I look at this picture it cracks me up!


All the workers here are volunteers and elderly! One of the "conductors" in our car was telling us that one of the volunteers was 88 years old. An elderly lady riding the train yelled out " I am two years older then him and I look alot better then he does!" It cracked us up.
It really was a fun experience. The next time someone comes to visit we will probably bring you to ride the train with the 88 year old man. Also at Christmas time they decorate the train and you get to ride it with Santa. Maybe you want to come visit in December.
It really was a fun experience. The next time someone comes to visit we will probably bring you to ride the train with the 88 year old man. Also at Christmas time they decorate the train and you get to ride it with Santa. Maybe you want to come visit in December.

4 comments:
That looks like something our kids would enjoy! I like Jack's haircut, but he's cute no matter what you do with him!
Thnaks for the cute CHOO CHOO pictures! I think Lyd and Mal would like to ride on the train too.We will have to do that next time.Cute haircut pictures. Love you all!
That looks like good times. I love Mitchell's face when he is sitting on the train. That is my favorite smile of his! Awesome pictures.
How fun! Braden would love that! Gwendolyn's hair is SO CUTE! I love it!
Post a Comment