Great pictures! She does look so innocent and easy going!
She is gorgeous. LOVE the bow. Can't wait for mom to see it. :)
Ya I know...and in the last one she is sitting strapped into the car seat proving I take her out in public with that big thing on!
Is she really so high maintenance? She looks like such an angel. I truly am dying to pinch those adorable cheeks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great pictures! She does look so innocent and easy going!
She is gorgeous. LOVE the bow. Can't wait for mom to see it. :)
Ya I know...and in the last one she is sitting strapped into the car seat proving I take her out in public with that big thing on!
Is she really so high maintenance? She looks like such an angel. I truly am dying to pinch those adorable cheeks.
Post a Comment