Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Heart Wal-Mart

Not only is Wal-Mart one stop shopping, but you can dress up like
a caped-crusader...

Or Linus from Charlie Brown
(ok so he isnt actually wearing a costume but he does have on a Linus shirt!)

to go grocery shopping and nobody even looks at you funny!

4 comments:

vcsings said...

How adorable! What a good mommy you are to let them go out wearing exactly what they like!They are lucky kiddos and will have lots of fun growing up with such great parents! Love you all!

Mandy said...

Is she into the Super Why phase now? Cute!

Carolyn Anderson said...

I second what Vicky said. I wish there were more dressed up kids at my WalMart. It would make having to go there a lot less painful. I love these kiddos!

Tamy said...

Gotta Love Walmart:) You can go in your P.J's and nobody cares.