Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet Baby Grace

Last week I took the four kids and drove to Idaho. While we were there my sister did a photo shoot of baby Grace. We tried to do sleeping newborn pictures. Grace isnt really used to being anywhere but in someone arms so as soon as we would set her down she would wake up and cry. Good thing my sister is an amazing photographer cause Grace was not the easiest subject.
I was so excited about the pictures I stole them from her blog!
Here is a little sneak peak.



If you wanna see more her my sisters photography go here http://carolynandersonphoto.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

the heiner family said...

Those pictures are just perfect! I would say the last one is my favorite...what a beautiful baby Grace is! And isn't it so nice to have such talented family!

Swordfish said...

Those are to die for.

vcsings said...

Carolyn is so talented. I visited her blog and I have to ask...Does she only photograph the naturally beautiful people, or does she make everyone look good? If it is the second answer, I need her to take MY picture!Love Mom

Tiffany said...

Too cute!

Brooke said...

I love it! She is so cute! Those are the best pictures.

Shaun & April said...

Very Cute! I love the last one.

Jenn said...

So cute! Gracie sure is a doll!