Love it!
You may like big bows, but I am not sure she does, LOL.
Hehehee....how cute!
Cute, but do you have any pictures of Grace with her eyes open? I have not seen one yet. Just wondering. Love you!
That's funny! she's so cute! :)
SO cute Emily!! I can't imagine the stock of bows you have lined up for her. Learn her how...she's gotta get used to it, right?So precious. I love Jack with the crown too. His face is like, 'really?'.Fun, fun, fun.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it!
You may like big bows, but I am not sure she does, LOL.
Hehehee....how cute!
Cute, but do you have any pictures of Grace with her eyes open? I have not seen one yet. Just wondering. Love you!
That's funny! she's so cute! :)
SO cute Emily!! I can't imagine the stock of bows you have lined up for her. Learn her how...she's gotta get used to it, right?
So precious. I love Jack with the crown too. His face is like, 'really?'.
Fun, fun, fun.
Post a Comment