Saturday, June 13, 2009


Mitchells preschool also includes gymnastics lessons. Today was his first gymnastics meet.
He was not happy about the "man-tard" that he had to wear. He kept telling us that if we go to the gym meet we have to promise not to look at him. We thought he looked darling.

He did routines on the floor, uneven bars, balance beam, and springboard.

Here he is getting his medals. He won the gold in mens all-around.

Did I mention he was the only boy that participated? Maybe the other boys saw the uniform beforehand!Mitchell tried his best and did a great job.

We are so proud of you buddy!
Here is video of his floor routine and his springboard. Its ok if you laugh. Mitchell has been watching is floor routine all night and laughing hysterically!














7 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Oh my gosh! I am dying of laughter! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! We couldn't get the first video to work, but the second did. He's got some killer moves! Can't wait til this weekend!

Brooke said...

Hey Emily! It's been awhile since we've been in touch. I do like to look at your blog! Your kids are so cute! Congrats on Grace. She is adorable. We'd love to hear from you!

Josie said...

That is pretty darn cute! And quite funny as well! hehe

Mandy said...

Hey! The first video is private so I can't watch it . . . but I am laughing my can off at the second one! What a kid. You guys should definitely keep him!

vcsings said...

I thought he made you promise not to look, and then you post it all over the internet? That's parents for you!He's so cute, but I doubt he will be a professional gymnist! Love you!

Danielle said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Gosh I haven't seen your blog in a while because I can't click over from your comments for some reason. Anyway, after some linking over from Kellers I found you. Looks like you guys are pretty busy!

Jenn said...

That is hilarious! I love it!