I had to write this down so I wouldnt forget.
This is what Gwendolyn was wearing today.
(She picked out the green boots herself at TJ Maxx today!)
At dinner I asked what color her shirt was. She looked down, looked back up at me and said "Well, I knows its not black."
She is also now wearing shoes to bed.

3 comments:
Nope, not black. I love the shoes in bed. They are growing up too quickly. I really want to hold that new baby! Can't wait to see you. Hope you can come to the homecoming.Love you!
She is the funniest girl ever - and so stinking smart! How is she talking that much?! Love it...that bow you put on Gracie would be perfect for pictures...pack up about a dozen of those when you come!
She is such a fashion diva! I love it! She says the funniest things! I wish we lived closer so we could see these things in person!
Post a Comment