Last month Grace and Jack had doctors appointments at the same time. We signed in and then took our seats in the waiting room. We have a double stroller-Jack was sitting up in the front and Gracie was laying down in the back. Grace started fussing so I pulled her out. The lady next to me said " Oh I thought maybe you had twins but now I see their is a size difference."
Yup the size difference is the only thing keeping these two from being twins!!


6 comments:
That is funny......
Cute pictures! I cannot beleive how much she has changed in just a couple of weeks since I saw her. Do you have any pictures from the baby blessing? Iwanted to see her in her dress. Jack is really growing too! All your kids are cuties! Do you have any energy left at the end of the day?Love you!
That is too funny! I wish you would have said that to her... They are both so cute!
What are you talking about? I can totally see the resemblance. LOL she is such a cutie with those cheeks I just want to kiss her.
HAHAAHA oh dear...you need stupid signs to hand out sometimes, Emily. I'm sure Deven wants to hand some out all the time.
I still laugh when I think of that! Some people just aren't the brightest crayons in the box!
Post a Comment