Sunday, May 31, 2009

Two Little Girls

Here are a few pictures of Grace. She will be three weeks on Tuesday.


She is a pretty fussy baby if she isnt being held. Thank goodness I have about 6 hippie sacks (slings) so choose from since she has to be carried all day long.

Yesterday was the first day of Gwendolyn and I's, Mommy and me, gymnastics class. Earlier in the week we went to Target to get a leotard for her. She picked out a cute pink one and was very excited to wear it. Saturday morning we were getting ready to go and of course she refused to put it on. It didnt really matter, I wanted her to wear it more for the cute pictures then actually needing it for class (although it did cost me $18.53.). She wouldnt let me take pictures at class but here is one on her first day of gymnastics class later that night after a bath!

2 comments:

vcsings said...

What cute little girls! Do you think Gracie's hair will be blonde or red? Love you all!

Jenn said...

Gracie is adorable! I can't wait to meet her! And Gwennie's hair is so cute and curly! I love it!