Friday, February 27, 2009

Jacks new trick

Jack has started rolling over, and decided that he does not like the swing!
He starts out happy.
Then he notices that he has been set in the swing and gets serious!

He then starts trying to get out.

Top View
He rolls over onto his tummy and then howls because he is stuck.


It drives me crazy but its kind of funny.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Ralphie! I can't get up Ralphie!

And if you don't get it, go google some movie quotes. It's classic.

Josie said...

Oh my... that is something Bailey would have tried if I would have ever left her in one of those long enough! That is what she does with everything, and then quickly crawls away lol

Anonymous said...

Haha I love A Christmas Story...

vcsings said...

I guess he would scream if you buckled him in right? Well, I guess those swings and seats only last so long and then the kids want nothing to do with them. good luck! Love MOM

Jenn said...

That's so funny! But like you, I think it would really drive me crazy after the second or third time!

Teri said...

Emily, its good to peek in on your life..I am glad you are doing well...I can't believe how big mitchel is....it is crazy what three years will do to a kid!