Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gwendolyn

The last couple of weeks Gwendolyn has been saying some hilarious things so I want to write them down before I forget.
Last week when we were at the Doctors a lady walked in wearing black, knee high boots. When the lady walked by us Gwendolyn said "cute boots"! I think the fact that the only shoes I wear are the same stinky black flip flops that I have had for almost 6 years, is turning her into a fan of pretty shoes.
Yesterday we were outside playing when we heard our neighbors dog barking. Gwendolyn was scared and ran to me. After we went inside Gwendolyn said " That little dog scared me to death."

Every question we ask Gwendolyn she answers with "Ya, I sink so"
And then today both Mitchell and Gwendolyn were put in their rooms for a time out. When I went to get Gwendolyn out I asked her if she was ready to be nice. She said "I not mean, Mitchells mean."
We absolutely love this little girl to death!
I havent posted many pictures of Gwendolyn recently because this is how they turn out.
or this.....

or this....

4 comments:

vcsings said...

So so cute! I love it when you have a new post with pictures cuz I miss those little darlings!(That includes you and Dev too)!Love MOM

Carolyn Anderson said...

I think Gwenner's crying pictures are so cute! That first one you have on there is gorgeous...she is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

AW!!

Jenn said...

Those are cute stories! Braden saw a little baby at WalMart the other day and pointed, saying, "Mom, that's such a cute baby, huh?" I absolutely love that last picture of her pouting! She's so cute!