Jacks hair was getting totally out of control so we took him today to get his first haircut.
Here is Jack at Christmas with my bother Mark.
And here is Jack tonight with his new hair!
Its probably shorter then I would have liked but he still looks pretty cute!
PS...Mitchell just come out of his bedroom to tell us that he stuck an orange mini M&M up and nose and wanted to show us a trick. Needless to say the M&M is up farther then we can reach with my eyebrow tweezers so we are sitting here hoping that it melts pretty soon.
9 comments:
Have you tried plugging the other nostrile and having him blow real hard out the one side with the m&m. I hope it doesn't melt, ewwwww what a mess, he will have chocolate boogers.
HA HA HA HA HA! Hee hee, wait wait . . . I'm not done . . . hoo hoo hoo ha ha! Okay. Whew. That's pretty funny (the m&m, not the haircut. The haircut is cute, but chocolate boogers are Saturday Night Live material.)
He looks so cute!!! I can't believe how much he is changing. How is Mitchell handling the M&M troubles? I would have a meltdown.
I love it when little baby's gets haircut. He is so adorable. As far as the m&m trick, at least it wasn't something metal, right.
Love the cut, he looks so cute.
Love the haircut! It does wonders! I have seen many variations on the m&m trick. DeLoy did not want to eat his purple chewable vitamin as a kid and did the same thing, but was scared to tell anyone. We noticed when purple started coming out of his nose! How about Seth with the playmobile phones in his ears? Good luck with the M&Ms. Love mom
Hahaha wow what a cool trick!! :) He is so cute!
Love the haircut! And, good luck with the M&M! Kids are so funny that way!
I love love love the haircut! So cute! One time a stuck an M&M up Emily's nose. (You would think we were little kids right? We were in high school) She blew it out a few hours later! Lol!
Post a Comment