These two LOVE playing in the master bathroom bathtub. Its not even used for bathing anymore, it has become another toy box. They pretend its a race car track, a boat, spaceship, castle, just about everything. Recently Gwendolyn is refusing to take anymore naps so she spends most of the afternoon being tired. Yesterday I was putting away laundry and found this. They were in the bathtub, Gwendolyn laid her blanket on Mitchells lap and laid her head down. Mitchell quietly patted her arm. It brought tears to my eyes. Well, probably more like the floods.


They are such good friends. They play all day, and most of the time dont want me involved. Gwendolyn adores Mitchell, and Mitchell is so patient with Gwendolyn. They do have their moments but for the most part they are best friends. I just hope it lasts.


This picture cracks me up because it is so Mitchell. He was very intently telling me how some aliens had started a town on fire, and he was trying to help destroy the aliens and put out the fire, but the people in the town thought that he had started the fire. He ended the story by saying "Something fishy is going on here!"

5 comments:
That would make me cry, too! I love it! Mitchell suddenly looks so grown up to me! I love his imagination!
Mitchell is changing so much! He is growing up so fast! THis is adorable. Those two are just the most precious.
That is SO cute!!! I cant beleive how big he is getting! He sure looks like a great big brother! (with quite the imagination!)
I HOPE IT LASTS TOO! Mitchell is a good big brother. He is such a sweetheart and we are all lucky to have him. Gwennie is adorable. What cute kids! Love you all! MOM
They are such cuties!! ;)
Post a Comment