Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary
This is how you do yardwork when you have fake grass!


The kids had so much fun sucking up leaves. After Mitchell sucked up the big leaves I just vacumed up the grass like it was carpet! Fake grass is my kind of lawn!!
9 comments:
That is hilarious! I wish we could do that with ours. Everytime I see new pictures of Mitchell I swear he looks another year older! He is growing up sooo fast! And little Jackie...there are no words. What a chubby doll!
P.S. The "word verification" word I just had to put in was "spundica"...possible baby name front runner??? Thought so. :)
Spundica IS the "front runner" since so far it is the only "runner".
That is awesome. Vacuuming the grass. Who'd a thunk?
Another word verif baby name:
Punterm. Good for a boy or a girl!
I love it! Don't let dad see this kind of yard work or we will be moving for sure!Love MOM (My word
verification: Rersal)
That is SO funny!
Seriously, sign me up for vaccuming the lawn. At least i would not worry about bowen running over his foot with the lawnmower the most he can get is a hickie from playing with teh vaccume.
I have to agree, that is my kind of lawn! I love to vacuum, so what could be better?
Is that grass soft on your feet or is it scratchy? Sure beats mowing every week.
WV (hinfenco)
Wow!! I did not even know that was possible!
Post a Comment