Friday, August 21, 2009

Kindergarten Orientation

Today was Mitchells Kindergarten Orientation. Due to a miscommunication between me and Deven I ended up having to take all four kids with me. When the teacher started out by saying that she had a 45 minute presentation I knew we were in trouble.
I didnt think that anything could be worse then taking a 2 year old, 11 month old and a 3 month old to church, but today they proved me wrong. This was so much worse. But we lived and Mitchell is very excited about starting school on Monday. I dont get to go into the classroom on Monday so I took a picture of Mitchell in his seat.


I am not sure what this face is but I have a few brothers who do the exact same thing any time someone tries to take a picture of them so it must be genetic.

Gwendolyn also had to get in on the action.

During the presentation Gwen turned around and was checking out the people behind us. She looked down at the moms shoes, looked back up at her and said "I want your shoes so bad" everyone around her laughed. The girl loves her shoes.

Here is a few pictures of the babies. They are getting so big. Jack will be a year old next week.


4 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Hahahaha! Everything about this post is making me laugh! Mitchell's smile and thinking of Wes and Mark....Gwenners and her love for the shoes. So cute and funny! Grace is getting so big and changing so much...she is looking more and more like Gwen every day. And Jackie - can't get enough of that little fella. Love it. Tell Mitchell good luck for me on Monday. He will be teaching the class before the end of the week. :)

Jenn said...

Just reading your post made me start to sweat! I cannot imagine taking all those kids into the class! You're my hero! :p Your kids are all so cute, and I cannot believe how quickly they're growing up! Braden still talks about Mitchell - how's that webcam coming! ;) Thanks again for chatting with me the other day; it was very helpful!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these cute babies! Even the one going to Kindergarten ;) Just kidding, I know he's a big boy! Tell me, is Grace's hair now blonde?????

vcsings said...

I can't beleive that Mitchell Is in kindergarten! Time goes by too quickly! He is ready though. Cute pictures of all the kids! Love you all!