Sunday, August 30, 2009

Its Fun Being One!


Today our little Jackson turned one year old!
He was very excited for his party.




Gracie, not that excited!
He was not to sure about the candles.


But he could not eat his cupcake fast enough.

He didnt appreciate Mitchell distracting him with a birthday kiss.
The pictures speak for themselves. He LOVED the cake and ate every bit of it.





He was excited about his toys and will have fun playing with them if he can ever get them away from Gwendolyn. Deven had been gone for the weekend. When he got home Jack crawled as fast as he could over to Deven and sat on his lap giving him hugs for the rest of the evening. I dont think I have seen anything sweeter.
She is blurry because she was jumping up and down, demanding (sweetly of course) the puppy.

Happy Birthday Jackie! We are so glad we were able to spend the first year of your life with you. We love you so much.

7 comments:

Swordfish said...

Seriously, he is sooooooo cute. He is a heart melter.

Tamy said...

Happy Birthday Jack, he is so cute and I love the cupcake pictures. It was really great to see Devon.

vcsings said...

I can't beleive it has been a whole year! The birthday pictures are adorable! Happy birthday Jack!

The King Family said...

Happy birthday cutie! How fun! :)

Carolyn Anderson said...

The picture of Jackie staring down Mitchell is HILARIOUS!!! I love all of these - adorable! I have a present for Jackie - I just have got to find two seconds to send it. Give him a kiss for me. Love that Jackie!

Carolyn Anderson said...

PS That cupcake cake thing you made is amazing. Looks like it should be in a magazine. Very Whoville.

Jenn said...

So fun! I can't believe how time flies! Great pictures!