We survived the first week of Kindergarten and I have learned a few things about Mitchell in the process.
The first thing is that he remembers pretty much nothing about what he did at school. On Monday my mom called to talk to Mitchell about his first day. I only heard Mitchells side of the conversation but he answered every question with "I don't remember but we probably did that"
He doesn't trust me put Gwendolyn in her car seat correctly. When ever we go anywhere we are usually late so I put babies in their car seats and Mitchell buckles Gwendolyn into her car seat. This morning we were early. I told Mitchell to get in his seat and I would buckle Gwendolyn. He looked at me, ummmed and ahhhhhed and said "I better do it mom."
He likes circle houses. On the drive to school there is a house that is a circle. He love it. He always asks if we can move into that house next. I always say no. Earlier this week his comment to me was this.
" I will be so sad when you die. But as soon as you do I am moving into that circle house"
If at anytime in Mitchells life he lives in a circle house please know that I didn't encourage or approve.

3 comments:
LOL, Aspen is in first grade and still cannot tell me what they did:)
How funny! Kids get the weirdest ideas! Since Mitchell is extra smart, I expect to see an extra amount of big ideas from him.
That's pretty silly! Braden is just barely starting to tell me what he does in class! Maybe it's a boy thing!
Post a Comment