Lady Bugs ROCK! They are so cool, nothing to be embarrassed about:)
I LOVE the ladybug hat! Great that he could be satisfied with something relatively cheap!He is such a cute boy! Love you all, MOM
I love that kid!
He is looking so much like his dad . . . it's uncanny!
Dear Mitchell:Don't forget your dad used to wear a paper C3PO mask everywhere! So you're completely fine! :DLove, Aunt Em
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lady Bugs ROCK! They are so cool, nothing to be embarrassed about:)
I LOVE the ladybug hat! Great that he could be satisfied with something relatively cheap!He is such a cute boy! Love you all, MOM
I love that kid!
He is looking so much like his dad . . . it's uncanny!
Dear Mitchell:
Don't forget your dad used to wear a paper C3PO mask everywhere! So you're completely fine! :D
Love, Aunt Em
Post a Comment