Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Two months old

Grace turned two months old on Sunday! We had her doctors appointment. She is two inches shorter then Gwendolyn and almost two pounds heavier then Gwendolyn at the same age!
Dont ya wanna just pinch those cheeks!!

5 comments:

vcsings said...

Two inches shorter!That does not bode well for a 6 footer,Hooray!

The King Family said...

SO cute! And dumb lady who thought they were twins! lol

Carolyn Anderson said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in just two weeks! I miss you guys so much!

Jenn said...

She's getting so big! And you and I both know that there is NOTHING wrong with being short! We still caught some great guys! ;p

Krystal said...

She's a cutie, that's for sure. Congratulations! We hadn't checked your blog for a while, and missed out on the early pictures of her. We had to go back and look at all of your cuties!! Hope you guys are doing great! From, Krystal and Josh Wilkins