On March 26th Gwendolyn turned 2 years old. We started the day by opening a few presents before Dad went to work.
She was so excited to get a Dora bike!
She was so excited to get a Dora bike!

Gwendolyn is crazy over Care Bears! She begged for a good week to have a Grumpy Bear cake. The night before I was up to my elbows in frosting and trying not to send myself into a pregnancy diabetic coma! But it was worth it. She loved the cake. 
Opening more presents that night after her birthday dinner.


Opening more presents that night after her birthday dinner.
I love this picture! Look at Mitchells face. Its a classic sibling birthday face.


Checking out her dancing shoes!
Later that night after a horrible experience with the Idaho Falls and Las Vegas airport my sister Carolyn and her husband flew in for a visit! We love Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Aaron for many reasons. One of the reasons is the amazing pictures that Carolyn takes of the kids, and Aarons amazing babysitting skills!
Happy Birthday Gwendolyn. We love you so much!

5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday! That cake was cool, I can't believe you made that!
She looks just like a craw! Super cute!
That cake is great . . . good job!!! Happy birthday Gwenners!
She has a look of Mitchell about her in the black and white photo. I swear I have seen him pull the same look. Such cute kids! Soon you will have even more reasons to post grandkid pictures for us! Let us know how it's going! Love MOM
awesome job on the cake! i love the pics of gwendolyn!
Post a Comment