Thursday, April 30, 2009

What are they thinking?

Gwendolyn is my second two year old and I still cant begin to even pretend that I know what she is thinking. Maybe its that 2 year olds dont really have much of a rational thought process. Here are some pictures of one of our biggest problems. Gwendolyn is insisting on wearing a shirt and then also a shirt for pants. So she walks around with two shirts on. Mitchell finds this absolutely hilarious. I find it less hilarious.






4 comments:

vcsings said...

Maybe she has noticed that mommy and daddy usually wear two layers and that is what she is trying to copy. Who knows? Love the pictures!

Mandy said...

I agree with Mitchell . . . hilarious!

Carolyn Anderson said...

That is so stinking cute! I love this little girl...love the pig tails, too.

Shaun & April said...

That is too funny, and at that age.. not worth the fight, unless you will be seen in public, and even then some days it's just not worth it. Remember some of the things (crazy boots) Kyson would wear to pre-school??