Friday, March 13, 2009
Not even embarrased.
Today I took the kids to Wal-Mart. Deven is painting our bedroom so we went to get the paint. We walked through the toys on the way to the paint department. Gwendolyn found a Dora couch/bed thing that she loved. I waited patiently while she sat on the couch in the middle of the isle. After a while I told her we needed to go get the paint. Of course she flipped out. I put her in the cart, she proceeded to kick and scream and try to climb out head first. After living through the king of fits (Mitchell) I hardly even notice any more much less be embarrassed about it. She continued to carry on while we made our way to the paint. At that point I had to get her out of the cart so I could get the old can of paint. I let her down and she proceeded to throw herself on the floor and scream. I thought it was actually pretty cute. Any time other shoppers would come down her isle she would stop screaming and move out of the way. The paint man handed me my gallons and then pulled out his wallet and said "Miss I won 300.00 dollars last night, I would like to give you 20.00 to buy her what ever she wants to make her stop."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

13 comments:
Aaron and I are currently rolling! Hilarious! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard...so did he really give you 20 bucks?
He really really tried to give me the money and I really wanted to take it but I didnt. I told him she was just spoiled and buying her something wouldnt help. I should have taken the money and bought 20.00 worth of Easter candy. Also you and Aaron need to vote. The doctor says I probably have 8 weeks left. We have 0 names. We need input. This baby could be like Blake and not have a name for awhile. This has nothing to do with the post but I left a comment on Devs sisters blog and the word verification was backlick.
That is a great story. If you need names, I got names for you. Get ready.....
Corbin Dallas
Tanner
Simeon
I will think of more. Sorry for no girl names, i had one and only one picked out so that was the only chance Rainee had.
Good luck
my word verificatino is Yelli, like Kelli, but not...something to think on.
Only in Vegas! I love that place!
PS... you should have taken the money...it's a recession...who's really handing out money these days?
Love it!!! Way to stay strong and not buy her a toy:) What a sweet man to offer! Let see girl names???
Bella or Belle (this was Rick's favorite that is why it is Autumn's middle name and now the puppy.)
I like Skyler and Georgia, Haley, Payton
Boy names well Rick loves Memphis (not my favorite) I love Max or Maxium, Denver, Sterling.
That is too funny! I love the pictures of Gwen in the post below- she is SO cute!!
I gaffawed out loud at work when I read what the man offered!You are brave to take the kids with you to Walmart in your condition. I hope the bedroom makeover was totally worth it. Love you! MOM
p.s,, my word verification is reakag, not a good name!
I liked Rosalie.
I think Payton is a good name... that is really funny!!!!
That is hilarious! You are an amazing mom Emily!
That seriously had me laughing out loud! I took both kids to WalMart, by the end they were both hollaring. No one offered me money! :( lol I really like the name Andrew, but if you called him Drew...Drew Craw...not so much! Sorry! I'm not much help!
Emily, that totally sounds like my morning at wal-mart!! Tayte is so much more wound-up than danielle was. She thinks she is 6 years old. Congratulations on the new baby. that is awesome. Are you adopting Jack? He is so cute!!!. I think I am coming back to utah in may but only for 2 nights. My dad is getting married again for the 4th time. I was just thinking today of how much I miss you and mitchell. I wish we still lived by each other. I really like the people here but I don't have a bosom buddy like you! Miss you guys.. Let's see... Joni is always a good girl name...or beckett for a boy... Bergan...Shayden....Olivia....
Love ya,
Joni
One more name, i like Maks, pronounced like Max, but spelled cuter. Good Luck!! Let us know what you end up naming him/her
That is the funniest story. I guess we hear our kids throw fits so much we get desensitized to their screams. She is such a cute girl and sound like she knows how to work the system.
Post a Comment