Mitchell came crawling into our bedroom way to early this morning. He was literally crawling. Out conversation went like this.
Mitchell: MOM! My feet hurt I cant walk on them.
Me: Oh no! Whats the matter?
Mitchell: I dont know but I tried all my favorite things to make them feel better but they didnt work.
Me: What things did you try?
Mitchell: Snuggling with my favorite bear, rubbing my blanket on them, and blinking. Nothing worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

3 comments:
Not even blinking? That usually works for me!
wow that sounds serious. I hope he can recover from this mysterious malady. LOL
Good grief! I can't wait until Braden starts coming up with goofy things like that! Hilarious! What a kid!
Post a Comment