Wow...I'm sure glad I voted 30 times last night to make sure David A. wins!!! I can't believe you guys think that David Cook is better?!?! He is original but David A. is clearly the better singer. I hated David Cook's performances last night.
So I totally expected David C to do well, but he stank!! David A was way better! The crying is a bit much but does anyone else remember David C boo hooing......I do!
OK,so I was surprised that Cook won over Archuleta solely on the Tues. night performances, in which I do think Archie blew past Cook. I have always said the two Davids were the best, and I, like Simon, did not really care who won. It might be in the best interest of David Archuleta that he did not win, because he is young and needs to finish school etc. I am sure he will have a great career too. MOM
I love Archie's voice, but Cook is the better performer, hands down. I think it worked out just the way it should have! ;) Much better than Taylor-don't pee your pants dancer- Hicks! (Jordan's nickname! He does a great impersonation you should see!)
I agree with aunt vickie, and brianna! I would have to say that cook is more what america is looking for, but archuleta has more talent, and more potential! i voted for archuleta, i would rather vote for a cry baby then a arrogant snob.
10 comments:
I want David Cook, I am tired of David A droopy eyes and crying also. His dad bugs me too and he needs to sing something more upbeat.
I've been a Cook fan this season too, but he just didn't bring it last night. My prediction is Archie's gonna take it all.
Wow...I'm sure glad I voted 30 times last night to make sure David A. wins!!! I can't believe you guys think that David Cook is better?!?! He is original but David A. is clearly the better singer. I hated David Cook's performances last night.
Brianna I am so glad you commented! But if David A wins I will eat my hat!!!
So I totally expected David C to do well, but he stank!! David A was way better! The crying is a bit much but does anyone else remember David C boo hooing......I do!
True True Corinne...but David C looked pretty cute being teary eyes!
Wow David Cook wins, he rocks.
OK,so I was surprised that Cook won over Archuleta solely on the Tues. night performances, in which I do think Archie blew past Cook. I
have always said the two Davids were the best, and I, like Simon, did not really care who won. It might be in the best interest of David Archuleta that he did not win, because he is young and needs to finish school etc. I am sure he will have a great career too. MOM
I love Archie's voice, but Cook is the better performer, hands down. I think it worked out just the way it should have! ;) Much better than Taylor-don't pee your pants dancer- Hicks! (Jordan's nickname! He does a great impersonation you should see!)
I agree with aunt vickie, and brianna! I would have to say that cook is more what america is looking for, but archuleta has more talent, and more potential! i voted for archuleta, i would rather vote for a cry baby then a arrogant snob.
Post a Comment