Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Any Suggestions?

Mitchell and I just finished reading all these books. He really enjoyed reading them. But now we are looking for a new series to read over the summer. Do any of you have any suggestions for a series that is more for boys but along the same reading level?

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Seth has enjoyed Henry and Mudge, The Secrets of Droon series, The Magic Tree House series, and Encyclopedia Brown.

Swordfish said...

We like Henry and Mudge also and Magic Treehouse.

vcsings said...

Magic tree house books are fun and exiting for everyone!

vcsings said...

Hey! I did not write that last comment!(Unless I was sleep walking!) Lydia was looking at the blogs with my password last night, so the previous comment was hers, but it is exactly what I was going to say!

Josie said...

SO this has nothing to do with books.... But anyhow, I read that you are getting a foster baby! How neat and exciting! What have you been making? If you need, or want anything please let me know- I know how to sew wink wink! I would love to make my controbution to a good cause! I dont know if I have yoru email addy, or else this would be an email- but please email me at Danceryes@hotmail.com and we can talk about it! Good luck with the books- my favorates were always the baby sitters club little sisters, boxcar children and the little house on the prairie!