Friday, May 30, 2008

In case anyone is interested!

New Kids on the Block Tour Dates and Schedule
Friday, September 19
Toronto, ON
Air Canada Centre
Saturday, September 20
Montréal, QC
Bell Centre
Sunday, September 21
Toronto, ON
Air Canada Centre
Tuesday, September 23
East Rutherford, NJ
Izod Center
Wednesday, September 24
Uniondale, NY
Nassau Coliseum
Friday, September 26
Boston, MA
TD Banknorth Garden
Saturday, September 27
Atlantic City, NJ
Borgata Casino Event Center
Sunday, September 28
Boston, MA
TD Banknorth Garden
Tuesday, September 30
Uncasville, CT
Mohegan Sun Arena
Thursday, October 2
Washington, DC
Verizon Center
Friday, October 3
Cleveland, OH
Quicken Loans Arena
Saturday, October 4
Rosemont, IL
Allstate Arena
Wednesday, October 8
Los Angeles, CA
Staples Center
Friday, October 10
San Jose, CA
HP Pavilion at San Jose
Monday, October 13
Phoenix, AZ
US Airways Center
Thursday, October 16
Houston, TX
Toyota Center
Friday, October 17
San Antonio, TX
AT&T Center
Sunday, October 19
Dallas, TX
American Airlines Center - TX
Tuesday, October 21
Saint Paul, MN
Xcel Energy Center
Wednesday, October 22
Milwaukee, WI
Bradley Center
Saturday, October 25
Auburn Hills, MI
Palace Of Auburn Hills
Monday, October 27
New York, NY
Madison Square Garden
Wednesday, October 29
Duluth, GA
Gwinnett Center
Saturday, November 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bank Atlantic Center
Sunday, November 2
Tampa, FL
St. Pete Times Forum
Wednesday, November 5
Philadelphia, PA
Wachovia Spectrum
Monday, November 10
Saint Louis, MO
Scottrade Center
Tuesday, November 11
Kansas City, MO
Sprint Center
Wednesday, November 12
Omaha, NE
Qwest Center Omaha
Friday, November 14
Broomfield, CO
Broomfield Event Center
Saturday, November 15
Salt Lake City, UT
E Center
Tuesday, November 18
Edmonton, AB
Rexall Place
Tuesday, November 18
Edmonton, AB
Rexall Place
Wednesday, November 19
Calgary, AB
Pengrowth Saddledome
Saturday, November 22
Tacoma, WA
Tacoma Dome
Sunday, November 23
Portland, OR
Rose Garden Arena
Wednesday, November 26
San Diego, CA
San Diego Sports Arena
Anyone up for the Salt Lake concert? Mandy?...how about Portland?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay, I will confess that mocking NKOTB was a favorite pass time of mine at one point in my life.
HOWEVER if you come to Portland, I will totally go with you . . . and I would probably even enjoy it.

Mandy said...

PS. After recommending the Secrets of Droon series for Mitchell I happened to find myself waiting in the car for Al at preschool with some time on my hands and a Secrets of Droon book in my bag. I picked it up, and I loved it! I promise promise promise that Mitchell will too.

Jenn said...

I am totally with you if you want to go to the Salt Lake concert...and I'll sing out loud the whole time! ;)

Corinne said...

Come to beautiful Calfornia and I will go with you in San Jose!!!!