Sunday, May 15, 2011

Some Befores and Afters

Here is Mitchell before he left on the father son campout.


Gracie after Mitchell and dad left on the campout.


Here is my sink.....

after we did this to Mitchell.

He was not happy about having his head shaved but his hair is so thick and has so many cowlicks that it is hard to control.


The good news is that at his baseball game next week his hat will fit!
Speaking of Mitchell and baseball, at his game on Saturday he hit a double and had two outs at third! YAY Mitchell!

***This morning when I was driving Mitchell to school I asked if he liked his hair now. He said "yes I just hope that the kids at school remember not to judge a person on how they look!"

3 comments:

Mandy said...

He looks so much like his dad it is shocking!

Carolyn Anderson said...

Hahahahaha this post cracked me up! Mitchell says the funniest things! ;)

Jenn said...

Too funny! And Gracie cracks me up! :)