Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter and baby blessing

Mitchells spring break fell the week before Easter so we headed up south. We stopped in Logan and visited with Devens family and then headed to Idaho Falls with my family. We spent the week at my parents cabin in Island Park. For some reason this is the only picture of Easter that I took.
The kids are helping Nana stuff Easter eggs for the Easter egg hunt.
Yup my niece is putting the plastic bag over her head!

Then the next weekend Everly was blessed. My mom, sister and brother in law came up for the weekend. We missed everyone who couldnt make it!

Here is Everly in her blessing dress.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

I wish we could've come! She looks beautiful! Where did you get her dress? I love it! :)

BlueCougarJay said...

Emily I love her dress!!!!

Corinne said...

The last comment was from me, I was signed in under Brian's account.ooops :/