Friday, May 13, 2011

Gracie turns 2!

Gracie turned two on the 12th!
She has been asking me everyday for about a month if it was her "birfday".


Dont mind Mickey Mouses skin color. He has been tanning in the Las Vegas sun!
(I had a run in with to much food coloring and didnt have enough white to make more )


Gracie is hands down the sweetest two year old I have ever know. She wakes up happy and goes to bed happy.
She is always smiling unless you try to take her to nursery.

She is so much fun and such a bright spot in our family!

Happy Birthday Gracie! We love you.

2 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Happy birthday Sacie! We love you!

Jenn said...

I think the cake is great, even if he is a little too "Christina Aguilera" ish! :D Happy birthday, cute girl! (And she truly is adorable!)