Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meeting the family

Deven and my mom brought the kids to the hospital the next morning to meet baby Everly. We knew Mitchell and Gwendolyn would be fine but we didnt know how Grace would react.


Right away Gracie was in love. She wanted to hold her right away. Grace kept squealing "baby, baby"!





I was worried about Mitchell and his reaction if it was another girl. After Everly was born I called him to tell him. He said "well, its going to be a crazy girl house" and then quickly moved on to telling me about his Donkey Kong game.
When he came to the hospital he quickly wanted to hold her and said "I guess this little girl isnt going to be so bad" and then held her until Grace yelled at him for the "baby".



4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the picture where Gwennie is holding her and Grace is giving her a kiss! What loving sisters!

Carolyn Anderson said...

I love everyone of these....Mitchell is so sweet...he doesn't look a bit disappointed that it wasn't a boy!

Jenn said...

Those are all such great pictures! I love the one with Gwendolyn holding the baby - and LOVE Mitchell's response! :D

Kristi said...

She beautiful congrats. I love her round little face.

I'm glad Mitchell is handling it well.