Everly yesterday at 4 days old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(37)
-
▼
January
(14)
- The Escape Artist
- First Bath
- Mitchell had wanted to grow his hair long. So for...
- Matching Jammies
- Everly-4 days old
- Meeting the family
- Everly Rose
- Baseball game
- What have we been doing since the holidays?
- Christmas Eve sledding
- Christmas Part 1!
- Thanksgiving
- Two reasons why church is fun! (Well, at least fun...
- Halloween
-
▼
January
(14)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

5 comments:
When Emma first saw the pictures, she asked if that was her when she was a baby. After I explained that you had a new baby, she said "She's SO cute!!!!" and that she wanted to see her! Congratulations! -Jen, Emma and Mason
She is so beautiful I could cry! I love her!
What a wonderful little/big family you guys have. Congrats on a healthy beautiful little girl.
I don't think I even knew you were prego....but the none the less she is adorable and the name is really cute. Congrats! And Golden Stars to your awesome mom.
Congrats! She is so cute!
Post a Comment