Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Her First Tub Bath

Grace got her first tub bath on Monday night. She was wide awake but as soon as we put her in the tub she closed her eyes and wouldnt open them.

Grace the first few minutes of the bath....


Grace the whole rest of the bath and for a good 15 minutes after we took her out!

6 comments:

vcsings said...

She is not happy that you disturbed her I guess! Can't wait to actually hold her!

The King Family said...

SO cute! That is exactly how Bailey was when she was tiny too!

Corinne said...

So cute. It is funny you did not find out the sex because I always assumed is was a girl...strange. Congratulations!

Mandy said...

What a sweet tiny little thing!

Carolyn Anderson said...

She must get her love for the water from her Uncle Mark. Too cute!

the heiner family said...

Congrats! She is so adorable! I love that her hair glows! And I love the name Grace!