Gwendolyn found this Spiderman mask in the nursery toys on Sunday.

She wore the mask almost the whole time and fought off two little boys who tried to take it from her. Two benefits of having an older brother: knowing who Spiderman is and knowing how to fight for what you had first!

Yesterday at the park we heard and saw one of these driving around!!

4 comments:
I'm sure her father is so proud!
That's awesome!
That is so cute! Oh and by the way I love her little legs...
So cute! I'm so excited for you guys to have another...??? :) I've told BJ before that once we have a boy and a girl, maybe we could try the whole "Not Find Out" crowd. BUT, when I really think about it, I think it would kill me to not know! Anyway, I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear the news...eventually. Does this one just seem to be dragging or is it just me? :)
Post a Comment