Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Not a Baby.

Gwendolyn love to sing "I not a baby" in a very sing songey voice. And its true! She is no longer the baby of the family. She is moving to the middle child spot! We are excited to announce baby number three. I am about 22 weeks and due on May 19th. We had the big ultrasound today and every thing looked perfect. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby which is rough cause that means we have to come up with two names! If any of you have any good suggestion feel free to leave them or else Mitchell will be naming it Anakin(from Star Wars)!

8 comments:

the heiner family said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I cannot believe that you could keep it a secret this long(but good for you!)! I think #3's rock! CONGRATULATIONS!

vcsings said...

We get to suggest names? Cool! I am still excited that you chose my personal favorite to name Gwennie. I am sure that you will choose an equally awesome name for your next little one. We tried to call Mitchell on his birthday, but got no answer. Hope he had a wonderful day! Love you all! Mom

Shaun & April said...

Congrats. That is really fun. Good luck with the name thing... always a struggle.

Swordfish said...

I love picking out names. how about corbin dallas???? and for girl names, I am no help i had rainee's name picked out since I was 12 and never thought of another. Good luck.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations Emily!!! I am impressed that you kept it a secret until 22 weeks...that is great. Then everyone can't ask you how you feel for the entire pregnancy! I think those questions make the pregnancy seem even longer.:)

lilsusha said...

So excited for you!! I used to say I would never find out, but man, I just HAD too. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so exciting!! I don't know about names, I like the name Gracie Mae or the name Kaylee for a girl, for a boy I like Jackson or something but really it is totally personal preference! That is really cool though congratulations!

Sweet Em said...

It looks like our little girls are about the same age, and I'm expecting a baby in May as well. Congratulations!