Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Check out this girls fashions sense! She insisted on wearing her swimming suit and winter hat. She had on matching gloves until right before I took the pictures. I did wrestle her into normal clothes before we went to the library though.



Look at those legs. To bad they arnt as cute at 30 as they are at 2!

5 comments:

vcsings said...

Come on mom! What's wrong with this outfit for an outing to the library? At least it is colorful!
Love it! Hope you are all well! Love, MOM

Brianna said...

I love this outfit! I would want to wear it too! Lol! She knows she looks cute in it!

Jenn said...

She looks so cute! I love the expression on her face!

Tamy said...

LOVE IT!!! She looks so happy:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Craw, or Emily haha! Your blog is so cute and your kids are ADORABLE!! I wish I could see you again- maybe some day we will just randomly run into each other! Well you are the best ever and Jacob and I still talk about how you were the greatest teacher in the whole world! I wish I still had teachers like you. :) Well thanks for your comment on my blog, let's keep in touch!