Today at the park Mitchell became fast friends with another little boy there. This was their conversation.
Mitchell: I wonder if everybody has a brain?
Friend: Humm....I dont think so....cause all I have is a little sister.
Then the other night Mitchell and I had this conversation.
Mitchell: Mom, pretty soon my little teeth will fall out and the tooth fairy will come.
Mom: Yup...and she leaves you money under your pillow when she takes your tooth!
Mitchell: So..is that the money that I will use to buy my new tooth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family that Blog
- April and Shaun
- BJ and Candi
- books your kid should read
- Britney and Jaren
- Brittney and Nate
- Carolyn Anderson Photography
- Corinne and Brian
- Daren and Sunnie
- Erica and Tracy
- Janet and Dan
- Jaymi and Dallas
- Jer and Kristi
- Jillian
- Jordan and Jen
- Josie and Cliff
- Kristin and Bret
- Mandy and Michael
- Melissa and Michael
- Scott and Charity
- She Does Hair
- Tamy and Rick
- Teri
- Teri and Gary
- The Cloth Diaper Whisperer
- Will and Wendy
- Zach and Mary

4 comments:
I absolutely love the things that come out of my kids mouths. Remember these because they are great to remind them with when they grow up.
That is hilarious. I just laughed so hard I split my lip. Where is my chapstick?
Like I always am telling Mandy, you have to write these things down for posterity. I think between the things your kids and Mandy's kids say, you two should get together and write a book. It would be a hit!Love you!
Love it! I seriously can't wait for Braden to start coming up with things like that! So funny!
Post a Comment