
Mitchell LOVES anything that can "save the day". This picture is pretty much what he wears everyday (except when I can throw the Transformers shirt in the laundry) He has a Batman hat, Transformers Shirt, and a Green Lantern power ring. For those who dont know Green Lantern is a member of the Justice League along with Batman, Superman and countless other superheros who wear tights and their underware on the outside! He has to make sure all the different hero catergories get equal time. It reminds me of when my sister and I would sleep with all 1o of our Cabbage Patch Kids so that Katrina Roberta or Craig LeRoy wouldnt have hurt feeling!

1 comment:
That is too funny! That reminds me of when Chloe was little, she would have about four of five purses or backpacks all full of random toys that didn't go together, and she'd carry them all around every where together. Just in case she needed something, I guess!
Post a Comment