Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mitchell the Pokemon catcher!



At first glance you would think this was a normal Pokemon trainer with his Poke Ball. Well all afternoon as I was packing Mitchell was playing Pokemon and would "catch" different types of Pokemon. He would yell "Mom I caught a water pokemon!" or "Mom I caught a rock pokemon!" So I didnt think much of "Mom I caught a cricket Pokemon!" He came running to be "MOM MOM I caught a cricket in my Pokeball!" Sure enough he had. The crickets big long antenna were sticking out .



If you look at this picture you can see the antenna and I think a leg! After we took the pictures Mitchell wanted to let him go outside so he let him go in the grass outside our door. He didnt hop away but Mitchell wasnt to concerned. He was busy chasing after the elusive JigglyPuff Pokemon!

No comments: